Wah Type II (Wah)
The Flattley “Wah Type II” comes standard with a 100K potentiometer and a halo inductor fitted. If ordering as a custom order, then you can have your choice of 100K potentiometer and Inductor/fasel installed. The Flattley Type II wah pedal has internal trim pots which can be very easily adjusted for Gain/Q/Mids/Bass & Volume bypass buffer, so you can adjust this pedal to suit your rig.
1 in stock
The Flattley Wah Type II can handle as much gain as you want but still remain vocal and articulate. The halo light plate comes installed as standard. Colour schemes can be chosen from the Flattley graphics range.
- The Wah Type II comes in a standard sized wah Enclosure
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- Internal 9v dc battery function
- These wah pedals come in a variety of graphics but alternative graphic schemes available upon request so please check at the point of ordering.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made
How to adjust the Gain/Q/Mids/Bass & Volume bypass buffer: