Nirvana (Analogue Delay)
The “Nirvana” is an Analogue Delay pedal with a very warm tone, it has up to a 300ms delay and suited to slap back, ambient and short delays. Nirvana has an internal trim pot which you can easily adjust if you prefer a more atmospheric sound with some crazy sounds. What the Nirvana does best is blend in with other effects when in use so it sits well in the mix and gives a super creamy tone.
Volume: Controls how loud the echoes are
Delay: Controls the time between echoes
Repeats: Controls how long the echoes repeat or how quickly they fade away
- The Nirvana comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have a large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in silver paint and black graphics.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made